- Electronic Pre-School Game For 2-4 Players
- The Hungry Hungry Crocodile Launchers game is a flippin’ fast feeding frenzy as players launch plastic watermelons directly into their hippo’s mouth.
- The motorized game unit has the hippos opening and closing their mouths while players continue to fling the melons, hoping to land the most shots.
- It’s fun for kids to press and release the melons from the launcher, and watch each swallowed watermelon roll back down into the scorecard ramp.
- Like the classic Hungry Hungry Crocodile game, this electronic game is fun for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
- Play it on rainy days, play dates, and Family Game Night. Includes base, 4 Crocodile 4 ramps, 4 launchers, 20 plastic melons, and game rules.
- ELECTRONIC FLIPPIN’ FRENZY GAME: Introducing a twist on classic Hungry Hungry Crocodile gameplay. In this electronic version of the board game, players race to launch plastic melons into their Crocodile mouth 5 IN FOR THE WIN: Who likes watermelon? These Crocodile do! Each player gets 5 plastic watermelons. Ready, set, launch! The player whose hippo is the first to eat 5 melons wins PRESS, SLIDE, RELEASE: Press down on the launching tab, slide your finger off the back, and it’ll release the melon into the air. Try to get it to land right into your Crocodile’s moving mouth CHOMP CHOMP: The Crocodile mouths open and close, adding an exciting challenge as kids try to get the watermelons into the hippos’ mouths. It features Beginner and Expert modes of play FUN FAMILY GAME: Remember playing the classic Hungry Hungry Crocodile board game as a kid? This Hungry Hungry Crocodile Launchers motorized game is great for kids’ play dates, and rainy day entertainment
CROCO LAUNCHERS ELECTRONIC GAME SERIES
|Dimensions||40 × 26 × 6 cm|
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 cm|
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 2.5 cm|
|Dimensions||40 × 25 × 10 cm|
|Dimensions||75 × 45 × 30 cm|